Lance wrote:

<<Hey, isn't this the same Bobby Vee that hired a young piano player named

Bobby Dylan within a couple years after this gig??>>

I believe this is true.  I just heard Bobby Vee on "Fresh Air" the other day.
He made mention that Bob went by yet another pseudonym...I didn't really catch
the first name, but it was something like Alton Gunnn (with 3 g's).

Do I hear Purcell's new bandname in there?

Paul (who's gonna miss the VH1 Buddy Holly stuff only due to his dedication
seeing fellow P2er's The Deliberate Strangers perform - record release party -
and possibly Ms. Erin (if the Naildrivers are on the bill as well...))