And now Stuart!:

>   Yes yes yes.  I've been looking for a head rings out for years, since my
> original disappeared (I blame a certain Carbondale junkie).  I loved Abrahams
> mixed with that guy who played two saxaphones at once.  The first Tull album is
> actual

I think we're close to critical mass on this one, people <g>.  A Blodwyn
Pig thread does my little heart good.

They wrongly *precisely* that sort of band that nailed it and disappeared
wrongly.  So that decades later the very name makes you grin and wonder,
"What the hell *did* happen to my copy of that one??"  Lost in the ozone,
they are...  Wow, what a band.  Now I'm gonna be on the lookout for a
copy.

--junior