I was thumbing through a book the other day at the library called "The
Tombstone Tourist: Musicians" by Scott Stanton (3T Publishing, 1998). It
basically lists the grave sites of the dear departed musicians and singers.
Under the listing for Ernest Tubb, it states that although he's buried at
Hermitage Memorial Gardens in TN, his grave is unmarked, just a number (38-C)
due to his family's forgetfullness/selfishness/whatever.
Is this true? Is his grave still without a tombstone? If so, why the hell
hasn't any country performers done anything about it?
Honestly, this pisses me off, someone like Mr. Tubb deserves a headstone, for
God's sake.

Mitch Matthews
Gravel Train/Sunken Road