Here, here!

I was a major Split Enz freak in the late 70's early 80's. Still like 'em
too.  So that True Colours record with the etching is actually worth
somethin'? I always thought it was cool and wondered why other artists
didn't do that on their albums. I have a 1975 Enz album called Mental Notes
with Philip Judd before he left the band pre-True Colours. It is very
different than their later stuff. Lots of odd New Zealand folky-country
stuff. Judd plays a mean mandolin on a few tracks. Also, Neil Finn's
Escapade album is great too. I romanced a French girl in Montpelier with
that tape. Ooohh the memories