http://www.allmusic.com/cg/x.exe?p=amg&sql=A18685

"Iris" is on _Waiata_.  Also called _Corroboree_ (and the reason I
couldn't replace my tape of _Waiata_ - I was looking for the wrong
title).  It's this album and _Time and Tide_ that vie for my favorite
Enz discs.

Favorite song?  Too tough.  "I Don't Wanna Dance", "Hello
Sandy Allen", "Dirty Creature", "Message to My Girl", "Six
Months in a Leaky Boat"...  Great, great, band.

Chris