        [Matt Benz]  Really. They're only doing a cd based on the book
because the book is popular. If the book sold in p2 amounts, we sure as
well wouldn't see a cd. Remember that piece of literary trash "Bridges
of Yoknapatawpha County"? There was a cd for that, too (with the
"author" singing. Yikes!) when it became huge. When's the Cold Mountain
movie coming out?