> Like I said.  You people are crabby.

[Matt Benz]  Really. They're only doing a cd based on the book
because the book is popular. If the book sold in p2 amounts, we sure as
well wouldn't see a cd. Remember that piece of literary trash "Bridges
of Yoknapatawpha County"? There was a cd for that, too (with the
"author" singing. Yikes!) when it became huge. When's the Cold Mountain
movie coming out?

[Me] Um, you're wrong.  First of all, Dirk Powell got the idea of this CD
over a year ago before the book was a smash.  He read it, liked it, and
asked me how to get in touch with Charles, a local author.  Secondly, the
movie is coming out, but when that happens they can no longer sell the CD
grouped with the book....so they aren't just jumping on the gravy train.

steve