OK, I realize I should be publicly flogged for being completely ignorant of
ND's "Man o' the Decade," but I saw an AE disc sitting patiently in the used
section of a local record store and wondered about it. It was called "13
Songs" or something like that--the one with the "Theme Song." Anyway, I also
saw a Buddy Miller disc that had the word "lies" in the title. Well, anyway,
you get the picture. These are a couple dudes whose names tend to get
dropped every day or three, so all you fans let me know what's up.

And for the fella who asked about Railroad Jerk, I think "One Track Mind"
may be one of the sleeper records of the decade. If you like the JSBX--but
grow tired of the schtick--and you like Beck's wacky
electro-folk-hipster-hop-damnation, check it out. Clever without being too
cheeky, methinks. I thought Third Rail was a step backward, but good enough
to buy used. Are they even around anymore? I haven't heard from them in
awhile.
Gots to go.

Lance . . .