<< Railroad Jerk are a super-fine rock band. >>

I'll agree with Brent here. RRJ always reminded me a bit of the earliest
Rolling Stones, crossed with king goof Jon Spencer and king loser Beck. Yes,
lots of swagger. Mostly tho, there's something *really* nervous and edgy going
on there, especially on the quite good One Track Mind. I remember playing it
for a friend. He was digging it a lot, but there was this strange sigh when I
took it off, like a guy afraid of heights after having successfully visited
the observation deck at the Empire State Building. And I don't think we even
got to "40 Minutes," a song in which the singer ponders what will be the last
minutes of his life. Yow.

Adios.

Neal Weiss