> Who are y'all talking about here? I know Clawhammer has done Pere Ubu and
> Ellington covers, but I'm pretty certain that isn't the group under
> discussion.

It's One Riot One Ranger, known to intimates as 1R1R.  BTW, add my voice to
the "poor reviewing" chorus.  Whoever it was that wrote it (I don't feel
like looking right now) seems to have allowed what he read of the liner
notes to shape his attitude toward the whole album, and seems also not to
have actually read what he read very carefully.  It makes for a bad
combination...

Jon Weisberger  Kenton County, KY [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://home.fuse.net/jonweisberger/