>I saw Clapton at the Municipal Auditorium in Nashville
>during the "Slowhand" tour and Williams opened for him
>there. Was this the case for the rest of the tour?

In Philly, John Martyn opened that tour. It's the only time I ever saw
Clapton...obviously I wasn't too impressed since that was 1978 and I
never had the urge to see him again. :) I remember liking Give 'Em Enough
Rope and All Mod Cons a lot better. Still do.

Steve Kirsch
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

np: Slobberbone--Barrelchested (wow, it took me a while, but I **love**
this album)

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]