O.K.  this is something I've run into with book reviewing.  I never felt I
should review a book if I was acknowledged in any way.  But in those cases
there was usually a good reason for the achknowledgement -- I had worked with
the author, done some research or whatever.

I'm sitting here today listening to the CDs that have piled up for me to
review.  I finally got around to reading the liner notes in one.  I'm thanked
in the big list of folks who are thanked.  I don't recall doing anything other
than being on the other end of a couple of late night phone calls when someone
involved needed to talk.

So, would it be wrong of me to review this CD?  I have no financial interest,
no involvement business-wise, etc.

Advice?  If I do proceed and review it, I will explain to my editor what
little connection there is.

Thanks,

Deb