>Perhaps if you had been on the case it wouldn't have been such a royal pain
>in the ass for Gene to get his maters back from John Delgotto.

John was holding Gene's 'maters hostage? Why not just go get some more
'maters? Don't Gene grow 'maters' up there in the compound?

But I guess I understand, A good mater is worth it's weight in gold. Sure
do wish I had a quart of my Grandma's home canned 'maters, and another
quart of her home canned 'mater juice. That was good eating, mighty good
eating,

BTW, Did Gene ever get his masters back?

Jeff Wall
 http://www.twangzine.com The Webs least sucky music magazine
727 Alder Circle - Va Beach, Va - 23462 -(757) 467-3764