On Thu, 18 Feb 1999, Matt Cook wrote:

> How am I obnoxious?

well not obnoxious in a bad way . . . perhaps it should rather be said
that you are remarkably consistant and persistant.

> The narrator is not always the author.

thus my performance artist theory!!  <g>

> The joke is all at my expense, believe me.
> I've spent a year of my life on this movie, and  it's not finished yet.

well maybe it is more fun to not finish it??

my earlier post was more sarcastic than I intended . . . it's just that
your love for the gourds is like water seeping into every potential p2
crack/opening . . . and that is a rare (but often times endearing)
mindset.

-jim