>Is there, by chance, a CD re-issue of the Cope Brothers
>out there floating around somewhere?

Not that I know of.  I do recall seeing a cut of theirs on an old Starday LP of early
King material.  The "Norris Dam" cut may be included on a vinyl LP put out by the
Tennessee Folklore Society that focuses on ballads from East Tennessee.  I'll check on
that, because I probably have it at home.

>I have references to them using Knoxville's WROL as a home >base for broadcasting in
>the early 1950s (along with the Osborne >Brothers, Brewster Brothers, Flatt and
>Scruggs, and others),

Care to share them?  Thanks.

Jim N.