>  Tell me more about the previous tribute
>album,
>>please. Like how and where I can get it.  Off-list if necessary.
>>Wynn
>
>"Conmemorativo: A Tribute to Gram Parsons" (Rhino R2 71269)
>
>It sucked.

Different strokes, I guess...I loved it, particularly Pet Clarke's Crazy
Horse-ish take on one of the Hot Burritos (I forget which one)...

Steve Kirsch
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"I've been thinking with my guts since I was 14 years old, and, frankly
speaking,
between you and me, I have come to the conclusion that my guts have shit
for
brains." -- Nick Hornby, "High Fidelity"

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]