In a message dated 2/23/99 4:56:45 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

<<
 >"Conmemorativo: A Tribute to Gram Parsons" (Rhino R2 71269)
 >
 >It sucked.

 Different strokes, I guess...I loved it, particularly Pet Clarke's Crazy
 Horse-ish take on one of the Hot Burritos (I forget which one)...

Different strokes indeed.  I thought it was great.  John Keane, Peter Buck,
Kevn Kinney, and Michelle Malone doing "Cody, Cody" really grabs me and Peter
Holsapple and Susan Cowsill with the Walkin' Tacos doing "A Song for You" and
Joey Burns and Vic Williams "Return of the Grievous Angel" -- this CD rarely
gets far from my player.

Deb