The weirdest runout groove messages I ever found are on the Triffids EP
"Fields Of Glass" - they read: "Pope Guilty of Intercourse", "Papal Semen
Identified".
Others I can recall reading are "Hooley Dooley", "I've got a twelve-stwing
Wickenbacker", "John, call me - 691 8413".
These are all on Australian records, by the way. The sort of people that
must work in vinyl pressing plants...tsk tsk.
Junior Walker