Howdy friends,

I'd like to invite you all to come out early on Friday, Feb. 26th preceding
the monthly Hellcountry showcase.  From 7-9 pm we'll be gathering for drinks
and I'll be wishing Boston a fond farewell.  After twelve years here, I'm
relocating, eventually to Nashville but for now to the woods of rural PA.
Hellcountry will continue, and I'll be booking for now from a distance, and
making it back for the monthly showcases but damn, I'm going to miss y'all.

Friday Feb. 26/99 - "Rockapunkaswingabilly"  theme night
with Lancaster County Prison (NYC)  http://208.233.94.44/lcp/
Gravel Train (Detroit Rock City)
http://www.detroitmusic.com/tmod/gravel.html
the Bourbonaires (Boston) http://www.hellcountry.com/bourbonaires.htm
and Joe Harvard (Boston) http://www.rockinboston.com

upcoming "HELLCOUNTRY SUNDAYS" at the Kendall.
All shows are free with donations for the artist(s) cheerfully, and
gratefully accepted and they start around 8:30pm and end by 11.

2/28 - Jimmy Ryan hosts a bluegrass pickin' party following
a special "in the round" appearance tonight by Australian singer/songwriter
Steve Camden and Checkered Past recording artist Tommy Womack
(http://www.pubwire.com/Tommy/Welcome.html )
early show time - 8:30 PM SHARP!!!

3/7 - Marcus opens for Michael Tarbox (solo, of the Tarbox Ramblers)

3/14 - Pineapple Ranch Hands (Boston)

3/21 - Paved Country (Boston)

3/28 - Jimmy Ryan hosts a bluegrass pickin' party

4/4 - Easter Sunday - show tbd

4/11 - Gilmans (Boston)

4/18 - Tar Hut recording artists King Radio

4/25 - Say Zuzu (Portsmouth, NH)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
More Hellcountry dates for your calendar...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday Mar. 26/99
with Tar Hut recording artists the Ex-Husbands (NYC) http://www.tarhut.com
and Diesel Doug and the Long Haul Truckers (Portland, ME)
http://www.dieseldoug.com
Grits (Boston, MA)
and Robert Becker (NYC - original Gin Blossoms keyboardist)

Feel free to forward this email to your friends.  If you wish to be removed
from this mailing list just reply with unsubscribe in the header.  We hope
you don't...

Hellcountry "supporting the Boston area twang scene"
http://www.hellcountry.com  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>