Down in the Highlands at the Dark Horse Tavern, the Ditchdiggers are going to be
Honky-Tonk Rockin' with the brute force of a runaway Freightliner!  If you are in town,
then don't miss this show!

We are takin' it easy this month while we put the finishing touches on our follow up CD to
"Cow Patty Bingo".  The schedule currently looks like this....

2/27 - Saturday - Atlanta, GA       -   The Dark Horse Tavern w/The Blastmen & Puller
3/5   - Friday     - Charlotte, NC    -   The Double Door Inn w/ The Belmont Playboys

Come out and see us.  Remember to bring your potted meat!

The Ditchdiggers
www.ditchdiggers.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]