>      Oooooohhhh....  Can I play?  In order:  1) The Grateful Dead....

Nope.  If I understand the rules correctly, this would not only wipe out the
Old & In The Way stuff, which I could probably live with, but the Bluegrass
Reunion album with Red Allen, and since that's about the biggest chunk of
Red available on CD (save for the cuts on the Osborne Brothers boxed set),
it's a definite no-go.  Check back at the end of the year to see if the Red
Allen boxed set is out (or enroute) and then reapply.

Jon Weisberger  Kenton County, KY [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://home.fuse.net/jonweisberger/