(I think I'd leave the Dead alone just to keep the NOT live
Workingmans/American Beauty..but they did add much to the noodling
disease...)

Never having been a metal fan, there are days, in retrospect, I'd put the
hit on Led Zep to stamp out not so much them but a lotta what they done
wrought..like the notion that  endless volume noddling  and macho posturing
are all that interesting either.....but I don't think I could give up the
history of Jimmie Page before that, so I'll pass.

 I'm pretty sure just raising  this suggestion will piss off some people
though--which is the point of this game, ain't it?  And if  you're gonna
zap somebody-- you gotta keep it pivotal.  Hmmm...David Crosby?... Who put
out the first record that kept the ending going on and repeating forever to
turn a 2:33 single into a modern bore?...Nominees?

Barry M.

NP: Kelly Willis