> Oh, yeah, forgot about that Joni Mitchell thing.  Eradicating her would
> leave the world without "You Turn Me On I'm A Radio," hence without Gail
> Davies' fine first version of it (she recorded it again for her recent,
> misleadingly-named Greatest Hits), hence without Leland Sklar's impossibly
> beautiful bass part on that record.
>
> Besides, Blue is a fabulous album.

Blue is an incredible record. It still moves me today the way it did 20
years ago. Every song is good, and some of them are spine-tinglingly so.
Oops, gotta strap my skates on and head down that river. - Terry Smith

ps eradicate Sawyer Brown. Now. Plus all the bands that name themselves
after states, or state slogans, or Tennessee nuclear power plants.