<< > Can't say yes to Styx, cuz I must confesses to hours of pre-punk
adolescent
 > enjoyment derived from Grand Illusion.

 Yeah, Neal, but little kids eat bugs in the yard when they dont know
 better.  Would you still defend it now that you're older and wiser? >>

Well that's a good point, and that, it seems is one of the biggest challenges
to this game, nostalgia vs. wisdom. Sure, I sang "Come Sail Away" at the top
of my lungs (even had the 45 version, which had the song spliced into part one
and part two, if I remember correctly), but now that I do look back, it's not
like it changed my life. If not them, there would have been plenty others to
fill that simple need  to discover huge, slick songs with huge, slick hooks
(Queen, Bad Co., Burney...). Therefore, after having seen the light brought
forth by the good Senator Minor from Colorado, I say let Styx burn in hell.

Neal Weiss
np - Farmer Tan