On Fri, 26 Feb 1999 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>      Jim Morrison? (And Neil, no pre-punk whining from you.)

Jim Morrison, only the finest voiced male vocalist of my time.
He stays....

>         I also object to picking on Styx, whose camp excesses are the
>      source of endless amusement (why next you'll be killing off Burton
>      Cummings!) The Buckner and Ray Stevens battling blow-offs are beneath

Nobody, but nobody blows off Burton Cummings......  He gets to stay
on his own accord but he absolutely stays because of his work with the
Guess Who!

I'm even keeping my favorite "wimp" popster, Eric Carmen.

Let's see, hose.......Meat Loaf, David Soul, Ambrosia, Leif Garrett,
Tiffany.

JC