[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Tireless defender of my hometown that I am, I must bitch for a moment about
> last night's Damnations gig. That poor band was subjugated to everything I
> hate about LA.

Yeah, we had one of those when WTH came out. the front of the room was
friends and supporters but the back of the room and the bar were full of
loud, drunk, idiots who basically drowned our acoustic set out. A bunch
of them were from the opening act, too, who had earlier played a full
horn-section rock set, and who apparently thought we sucked, or so they
kept saying. Can't wait to get back..

--
Joe Gracey
President-For-Life, Jackalope Records