Um, no. Hendrix spawned far too many wanking guitar solos to be allowed to
remain. Yes, the man could play the guitar but most of his imitators which
are legion, can not. The Beach Boys define crappy, and I mean crappy pop
music. Bland, soulless bullshit. Why every rock critic seems to adore Pet
Sounds is beyond me. I read often that it is a groundbreaking, ahead of its
time album. For a real groundbreaking record, released in the same year, try
Trout Mask Replica by Captain Beefheart.

Nicholas