Good lord almighty, there is another soul out there that enjoys ELO's
_Discovery_.  Disco my ass, it's just a fine album.  Well, if one drops
out the horrible "Diary of Horace Wimp" song.

Watch out Lynne detractors, the pro-Lynne camp has expanded.  Bravo and
welcome to P2 Sloandog.  Uh....where should I send the Jeff Lynne fan club
credentials to.  You've met the first criteria, a public statement
supporting the man.  It's the hardest criteria....so welcome.<g>

Jerry