I recently lucked into a copy of a 1982 LP, "Elvis: The First Live
Recordings." There are 5 recordings from the Hayride, all from 1955 and 1956
(obviously). Anyway, the songs are "Baby, Let's Play House," "Maybelline,"
"Tweedle Dee," "That's All Right (Mama)," and "Hound Dog." Perchance are
these the same songs from Sunrise? This stuff isn't very well recorded, but
it's muy historical and E sounds great. The only reason I'd buy sunrise is
to hear early live stuff, but I ain't gonna get if I've already got it.

Lance . . .