Howdy,

NP: Lone Justice, This World Is Not My Home

Dear sweet mother of all that is twang! Good gracious but I'm in heaven.

I am having sudden and wonderful flashbacks to life in the Memphis State
University dorm and the first time a friend of mine put a tape in my tape
player and said, "I think you'll like this..."

All that's missing to my taste is "Soap, Soup, and Salvation."

I could have done without Bono, though. Pretentious ass that he is. (Slam
Garth all you want, here's the true source of all evil...) I am suddenly
remembering debates in junior high over the longevity of competing careers.
I sided with Cyndi Lauper over Madonna and INXS over U2. Anybody want to
show me how to work this Beta machine?

But I digress. NP: Lone Justice, This World Is Not My Home

Lord, but this makes me smile.

Take care,

Shane Rhyne
Heaven
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

NP: Lone Justice, This World Is Not My Home