[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Let's hope these prayers this Sunday morning work. I love George.

> Nancy

This sounds mean, and I'm as big a fan of George as they come, but I'm
reminded of that story of him getting preached to by a recently born-again
friend of his, and George pulling out his pistol and aiming at the friend's
head and shouting "Let's see if your God can save you now!" and firing (and
fortunately missing).  Of course, that was when he was drinking.  Get well
George!