purcell wrote:

<<Nothing against the original
Postcard-to-P2 folks (I was one, been on since day one), but P2
didn't get really interesting until lots of non-Postcarders started
coming along.>>

Thank you Dave.  I will take that as a complement.

Todd Larson in his pledge for President of P2 wrote:

>>(Joined Postcard in 1994 as an Uncle Tupelo fan.
Knew pretty much nothing else about country music or alt.country music.
Spent the last five years trying to learn. Spends all money buying CD's
recommended by Don Y. and Jon W.
Still thinks Uncle Tupelo is among the best two or three bands ever.
Someday may grow up and know better.)<<

See Todd, the first thing you have to realize is NOT to buy anything
recommended by Yates or Weisberger.

Paul

np: Potatomen - On the Avenue