On Tue, 9 Mar 1999, Don Yates wrote:

> of that's no doubt the usual hipster cooler-than-thou pose (which can be
> found in just about any musical subgenre you care to name), but I'd like
> to think that it's also an implicit recognition of the value of tradition
> in country music.  OK, I'm foolin' myself -- so what?<g>--don

LOL!!!!

That's the most hopeful and touching thing I have read in a long time
Don!! <GGG>  You ARE an old softy deep down.  I'll actually buy that
explanation . . . peoples' desire to harken back to the origin of THIS
movement is kinda like an emotional cowboy hat!! and an old dusty one to
boot . . .

-jim