At 09:54 PM 3/11/99 -0500, you wrote:
>>Bekka, their kid, had a rekkid out, Country Music, Nashville Style.
>
>That's not a terribly good description of Bekka & Billy, IMO.

Well, I should've taken a second to think before posting that. I haven't
heard that album, I was just *told* by someone that it was a country album
and that it didn't work, I just can't see any of the Bramletts doing
country, even the Hot New kind.

>>What a waste. Bramlett and Country don't really work.
>
>Depends on who you ask.  Not that "Country" is a good description of the
>album (see above).

My bust as I have not actually heard her album. Irresponsible music
critisim on my part.
>Jon Weisberger  Kenton County, KY [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>http://home.fuse.net/jonweisberger/

Jeff Wall
 http://www.twangzine.com The Webs least sucky music magazine
3421 Daisy Crescent - Va Beach, Va - 23456