>I don't think it's your imagination.  Ryko's eye-catching green tinged
>cases break the most often for me, personally.  That 'mats _All for
>Nothing_ clear 2cd case?  Busted, by the fourth play.

Yep - Ryko is by far the worst in cd case/inner ring quality. I bet more
than half my Ryko cds are busted inside.  What I find amusing is that they
priase their packaging as some patented special thing.

I don't know what annoys me most - the broken cd case phenomena, the plastic
wrapping frustration (opening it), the tearing off the bar code scanner
sticker overlaying the cd, or the dreade dhidden bonus track that typically
young bands think it's cool to do still, years after the technology is no
longer novel.

Probably the latter.  Alt-country bands are notorious for adding the lame
track, or having a baby giggle to row row your boat, or some other non
musical crap.

keep dancing,
-ldk

(Note new address: [EMAIL PROTECTED] and boycott crl.com, never use them!)