Excerpts from internet.listserv.postcard2: 12-Mar-99 Re: Fragile Jewel
Cases (an.. by Bob [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Having moved 1,000 miles recently, the *weight* bothers me.

And they take up more space than they need.  Our radio station is always
short of storage space, and we'll probably break down & put all of our
discs into plastic sleeves sometime in the next year.  What a pain.

Excerpts from internet.listserv.postcard2: 12-Mar-99 Re: Fragile Jewel
Cases (an.. by Bob [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> I always hated breaking the shrinkwrap off an LP because it required
> such precise use of a well-maintained fingernail, though...

I found pocketknives handy for that task.

Carl Z.