What I remember, by Wynn Harris

What, where, who???  Don who?

Only kidding.

Hanging out with a bunch of P2ers for the first time, really, and having a
blast.  For a bunch of twang geeks, we sure know how to have a good
freakin' time!

Oh and then there was the music.

Hadacol, Jim Roll, Continental Drifters, Chip Robinson solo, Paul Burch,
Silos, jesus, there was so much and so little time...

CISCO, Cisco, Cisco, Beaver Nelson, Hazledine - boy that ND party rocked,
Alejandro at the Taco Express, the Yard Dog rules!  Ted Roddy at the Broken
Spoke, the Doolittle party with Say ZUZU and Todd Thibaud, the Blueground
Undergrass show at Maggie Mae's.

dissapointments: Freakwater, bad room and Reckless Kelly at the AMA -was
Steve Earle there?  I don't think so.

However, my all time favorite gig was the Brooders.  They rule!!!!  It's
good to see Randy and Michael back on stage.

BTW, smilin' Jim, you rock too and throw a GREAT party!  You'll never be
able to get out of it now.<g>