In a message dated 3/24/99 12:04:39 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<<I'm trying to track down some digital Todd Snider and Blue Mt. I would

prefer to receive in CDR format, but will trade my CDRs or videos (ask for

list) for DAT as well.>>

Well, I have been trying to keep my mouth shut, but this really pisses me off.
You know Todd is so nice that he does not really give a shit, but since he is
trying to make a living, and since he does have a new record coming out soon
why don't you just wait to buy it, rather than steal from him.

By the way, I sent this on to Todd, and his manager you  asshole!