I deleted the original e-mail, being uninterested in the subject,
but was he looking for a boot of the new album (which is
cheap and inexcusable) or digital versions of peoples' taped
concerts (which I'm all for, providing it's a fair trade, seeing
as how it's not money from the artist's/label's pocket)?

>From the clipped bit, it reads like he's looking for non-released
material, and wants to trade.   As an artist, what's your take on
that?

Chris