>>fan n 1: a device for creating a current of air by movement
>>of a surface or surfaces 2: an enthusiastic devotee of sports
>>[syn: sports fan] 3: an ardent follower [syn: buff, devotee,
>>lover, afficionado]...
>
>With my "want" of a concert boot that somebody's selling/trading,
>I think I fit under # 3.

So does a stalker, who might also claim to be a devoted lover.  What's the
difference?

Nancy says:

>I don't want stuff that I am not proud of out there.

and given that it's *her* stuff, what makes someone think that they have
more of a right to control it than she does?

She also says:

> It still is not fair for others to make money off him without
> permission, I don't care how many t-shirts you buy.

That's exactly right, and I don't even like Todd Snider <g>.

Jon Weisberger  Kenton County, KY [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://home.fuse.net/jonweisberger/