Lately, a few folks have been posting and then not putting their names on
their contributions. I think it's polite -- just from the standpoint of
more effective communication -- to sign your messages, so we'll know who
the hell is writing them, and be able to connect the P-2er with earlier
posts. I don't give a shit if the names are real; what's needed is an
identifier, a label, a tag. And not signing your post results in instant
deflation in value of whatever you're saying. Anonymity erodes
credibility. And we promise not to laugh if your name is Ethelbert or
Seymour or Eula or something like that. -- Terry Smith, whose mom's name
is Eula -- a good ol' fashioned Texas name