> ...the bastard child of The Clash and Hank Williams
> left on the doorstep with a note that reads "Fuck you" pinned to its
> cowboy-shirt swaddlin' clothes.

Aw, I thought we were through with that kind of stuff.

> They may not have cut it on the Grand
> Ol' Opry back in the Sixties, but they take country elements and give
> 'em the jumper-cable treatment that should have come along years before.

Someone ought to take that "Fuck you" note and pin it to Mr. Renshaw's
swaddlin' clothes; seems to me like even a lot of Waco Brothers fans would
agree that country music don't need no jumper cables, thankyewverymuch.

Jon Weisberger  Kenton County, KY [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://home.fuse.net/jonweisberger/