>On Fri, 26 Mar 1999, Barry Mazor wrote:
>  the former Miss
>> Cowsill was surely the only one at SXSW with Top Ten Hits when she was
>> five...
>
>You're forgettin' Bobby Bare Jr., Barry.  He had a #2 country hit with his
>daddy at the age of five.  (And yeah, he missed his showcase, but he
>played SXSW at some schmoozy Sony party.)--don

This is absolutely true--and reasonably amazing that Don thought of it...

(And I guess Bobby Bare should get extra points for putting that business
on that record about "20 years from now he'll be sitting around stoned with
his friends and he'll ant toi sue me for this!"--which, if memory serves,
does not excatly have a counterpart on The Cowsills Greatest Hits! )

SOMEBODY from P2 told me they'd just seen Bare Jr. someplace in
Austin...They may now speak up!

Barry