Just got the Monte Warden and its good in a Buddy Holly, happy sunshiny
listen at work kinda way

Lonelyland is great, though...  Bob Schneider is concurrently leader of
the Ugly Americans, the Scabs and Lonelyland.  Ugly Americans are more
funk, Scabs more jazz, and LL more acoustic hick-rock but they mostly
play the same songs... which can be found on the Ugly Americans CD
This is the first CD i pull out when i'm getting ready for a great night
or when i just want to wake up happy...

-jacy