Hey there,

jacy reminded me...
>Bob Schneider is concurrently leader of the Ugly Americans, the Scabs
and >Lonelyland.  Ugly Americans are more funk, Scabs more jazz, and LL
more >acoustic hick-rock but they mostly play the same songs... which can
be found on >the Ugly Americans CD

The bi-line for the Scabs was '9 piece all start goup' and since they
were after Kelly Willis I couldnt get in. So who is in the band besides
Bob?

Thanks.
Later...
CK staring slack jawed at my stereo playing The Shaggs.
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]