This is the Fear & Whiskey playlist for this week's show.  Fear &
Whiskey can be heard every Monday from 7-10pm ET on 88.3fm in Pittsburgh
and on AudioActive, Winamp and pretty much every mp3-based program via
http://www.wrct.org.  Past playlists are available at
http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/~cz28.fear.html.

Music this week includes tracks from three bands who are playing April
17: Jim Roll & the Deliberate Strangers at Pluto's, and the Sovines who
play the Next Decade.  If I can coordinate show times, I'll try to be at
both events.

ARTIST                                SONG
jim hall                              django

bottle rockets                        kit kat clock
steve wynn                            my favorite game
sonics                                strychnine
jim o'rourke                          something big

scenic                                sage
camper van beethoven                  zz top goes to egypt
mary janes                            shooting stars
tarnation                             big o motel

sovines                               drinks after church
beat farmers                          big ugly wheels
giant sand                            valley of rain
hadacol                               what you wanted
neil young                            down by the river
jack logan                            on the beach

sally timms                           no more rides
joel phelps                           always glide
david olney                           avery county
bonnie prince billy                   today i was an evil one
beta band                             needles in my eyes

willard grant conspiracy              no such thing as clean
victor krummenacher's great laugh     all right
run on                                out for a walk
american music club                   over and done
deliberate strangers                  out foul demon spirits
freakwater                            picture in my mind

jim roll                              train
waco brothers                         if you don't change your mind
hillbilly idol                        by now
bob wills & his texas playboys        stay a little longer
willie eason                          franklin d. roosevelt,
                                      a poor man's friend
steve earle & the del mccoury band    leroy's dustbowl blues
ricky skaggs                          lonesome night

kelly willis                          time has told me
john wesley harding                   the golden glove
friends of dean martinez              inner sanctum
sam prekop                            the company
hayseed                               walk this earth
gourds                                ghosts of hallelujah

go-betweens                           karen