Howdy
Play list 3-21-99 10:00PM -Midnight
Common Thread - Thom Wodock
WDVR 89.7
PO Box 191
Sergeantsville NJ 08557

Uncle Tupelo - Postcard - Still Feel Gone
Uncle Tupelo - Screen Door - No Depression
Uncle Tupelo - Shaky Ground - March 16-20 1992
Uncle Tupelo - New Madrid - Anodyne

Sue Garner - Continuos Play
Richard X Heyman - If We Should Meet Again - Cornerstone

Son Volt - Too Early - Trace
Son Volt - Left a Slide - Straightaways
Son Volt - Route 5 - Trace
Son Volt - Driving the View - Wide Swing Tremolo

Damnation TX - Things I Adore - Half Mad Moon
The Deliberate Strangers - Six Pack of Tears - Mood Music for Snake Handlers
The Gourds - Cold Bed - Stadium Blitzer

Wilco - Sad and Lonely At My Window - Mermaid Ave (EP)
Golden Smog - Radio King - Keys (EP)
Golden Smog - Love and Mercy - Until You Came Along (EP)

Uncle Tupelo - That Year - No Depression
Uncle Tupelo - Fatal Wound - March 16-20 1992
Uncle Tupelo - Acuff Rose - Anodyne

Waco Brothers - Day of the Dead - Waco World
The Mekons - Axcerpt - The Lounge Ax Defense…
The Mekons - Chemical Wedding - Retreat from Memphis
The Mekons - Gin & It - Me
The Mekons - Oblivion - The Edge of the World

X - Blue Spark - Under the Big Black Sun
X - White Girl - Wild Gift
X - We're Having Much More Fun - More Fun In The New World
X - I Must Not Think Bad Thoughts - More Fun in the New World

Billy Bragg & Wilco - California Stars - Mermaid Avenue
Yo La Tengo - Ultra Powerful Short Wave Radio Picks Up Music From Venus -
Genius + Love = Yo La Tengo
Sparklehorse - Chaos of the Galaxy/Happy Man - Good Morning Spider

Send relevant irrelevant music to the above address
Have Fun!!!
Thom Wodock