Monday,
March 29 WEVL Memphis FM 90
4-6 PM

Gravel Train - Fine Upstanding Man
Jerimiah Tucker - Gohst Train
Groove Grass - Howdy
Lorette Velvette - Oh How It Rained
John Kilzer - Living In A Dream
Hogwaller Ramblers - You Shook Me All Night Long
Farm Dogs - The Ballad of Dennis Hopper And Harry Dean (had to take this song
of. It was a request I was not familiar with and had fuck in it)
Lyle Lovett - Memphis Midniight Memphis Morning
Two Dollar Pistols - Bring the Heartache
Dwight Yoakum - Miners Prayer / Rocky Road Blues
Paul Burch - Long Tall Glass of Water
Tony Joe White - They Caught the Devil In Eudora Ark
Dale Watson - Hair Of The Dog
Cheri Knight - Dead Man's Curve
Kitchen's and Bathrooms - A Problem Like Maria
Lone Justice -  The Train
Carl Perkins and Jonny Cash - Two Old Army Pals
Carl Perkins and Ringo - Honey Don't
Johnny Cash - Mea Eyed Cat / Meet Me In Heaven / I Never Picked Cotton
Jesse Taylor - Naked Light Of Day
Charlie Rich - Schools Days
James Eddie Campbell - I Don't Dig What You're Doin'
Ex Hushbands - Lovin' Like It's The End OF The World
Lucinda Williams - Metal Firecracker
Reba Russell - Toolbox
Memphis SHeiks - Tennessee Blues
Hadachol - Big Tornado

I was also told that there were listener complaints about the nature of the
"Buckin Song" by Robert Earl Keen and can't play it any more, or need to lay
off for a while. This bothers me because it is my favorite song on the record
and I get so many requests for it.