Howdy there y'all......
Here is an old old old Playlist for Car Tunes on WEVL Memphis FM 90
Monday afternoons 4-6 PM
I have working production on a rap video for the past week, so pardon the
delay. I had a sub this week, and not sure what he played, but here is the
show from 2 weeks ago during our pledge drive week. (APRIL 12)

Bruce Robinson - See You Around
Elena Skye - I'll Try Not To cry Tonight
Jimmy Murphy - You Touched Me
Terry Allen - Southern Comfort

Van Duren and Tommy Hoehn came into the studio, we talked played some songs
from their new record, and also a few live performances. The * indicates live

Permanent Ink
Swoon *
She Might Look My Way *
Love Falls Up
Nowhere And Back Again
Never Always
Mirror Mirror *
So Over It

(it seems like they did another one live, but I can't read my own notes!)

Back to CD's......

Dale Watson - Help Me Joe
Marty Stuart - Miss Marie and the Bedford Blaze
Kelly Willis - Truck Stop Girl
Johnny Cash - Luther Played The Boogie Woogie
Johnny Cash - Get Rhythm
Keith Sykes - Maybe I'm a Mockingbird
The Mavericks - Oh What A Thrill
Lucinda Williams - Joy
Riverbluff Clan - Walls of Graceland
Pawtuckets - Punchline (someone said they would pledge $100 bucks for this
song!)
Merle Haggard - Somebody Else You've Known