Howdy there y'all......
Here is this week's Playlist for Car Tunes on WEVL Memphis FM 90
Monday afternoons 4-6 PM
No Extra Charge For Type-ohs!!!!

Add     Johnny Cash - I Washed My Face In The Sun
Add     Kelly Willis - That's How I Got To Memphis
Add     Richard Buckner - When Love IS Gone
Add     June Carter Cash - Diamonds In The Rough
Add     June Carter Cash - Ring Of Fire
Add     Dwight Yoakum - Rapid City, South Dakota
Add     Guy Clark - Wild Man From Borneo
Add     Marty Stuart Lady Yesterday
Add     Johnny and June Carter Cash - The Far Side of Jordan
Add     Stacey Earle - Wedding Night
Add     Stacey Earle - Tears That She Cried
Add     Tom Petty - Room At The Top
Add     Tom Waites - Highway Cafe (Big mistake to play this. "words" were in
it, but did not indicate on the lyrics attached, which really really sucked,
I thought I had listened to it before hand, but I don't know where my mind
was when I did.....)
Add     June Carter Cash - Tall Lover Man
Add     Syd Straw - Harper Valley PTA (this had the word shit in it, but I
knew it was coming and bleeped it out, because the rest of the song is so
good)
Add     Clarence Gatemouth Brown - Chicken Shift
Add     Towns Van Zandt - Poncho and Lefty
The Ghost Rockets - Under The Table
Add     Mark Harriman - Heaven's Scent
The Vidalia's - Misery Loves Company
Backsliders - Yep
Glory Fountain - Follow Me So
Two Dollar Pistols - Let Me Be Your Fool
Lone Justice - Working Man' Blues
Add     Shellby Starner - Fall
Lyle Lovett - Bears
The Ex Husbands - Torrential Rains
Add     June Carter Cash - Will The Circle Be Unbroken